Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Dog Days of Summer




Well, I guess for most of you guys, the days of summer have came to an end. Even though it is still 90 plus degrees outside, you are all back to the swing of school and your kids to school and all of that. I was hoping I would be back there with all of you as far as being a teacher, but apparently, God didn't like me making my own plans, so I am still at the law office right now. I will be taking a substitute workshop in a couple of weeks and get going for substituting on a regular basis...hopefully. Jason leaves again on Wednesday for more training and will be gone through November. The good thing is, its the start of football season and we will get to hit the season opener in Van this Thursday night. It's the annual first game of the year versus Grand Saline. Go Vandals. Crawford is excited because he LOVES football. We spent this past weekend as we rarely do, just Jason, Crawford, Suzee and I. We played outside all weekend enjoying the beautiful weather God has granted us. Crawford and Suzee played chase, and she got a few "licks" in when he wasn't looking. It was nice to sit and listen to the birds chirp and the sounds of Crawford laughing as he slid down his slide and Suzee was at the bottom trying to climb up it the other way. Jason is getting ready to head out for training as I said before, so please pray for his safe travels to and from Oklahoma and wherever else he may be. This is a major goal of his life being crossed off of his list and we are all so proud. Crawford knows somethings up because I have been packing and washing all of daddy's uniforms. He is so smart. Ellie started first grade today, and I can only imagine how Mrs. Wiggins is going to have her hands full on that. I will be posting pics soon of Crawford and Suzee playing and Jason and Crawford riding his bike. We took the blocks off of the pedals this weekend and he's riding by himself now. WOW! Hope everyone is having a great first week back of reality. Good luck teachers and students!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment