Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cman's New Toy


For Christmas, Grammy and Poppy bought Crawford a pitching machine. (Yes, a pitching machine.) I am trying to learn how to upload videos to the blog, but for now, I will just tell you, he is soooooo excited to get home everyday and play baseball. I made Jason take the first few pitches because I wanted to see how fast the ball would come out. It comes with an armband that you put on and can choose your pitch. Jason chose "changeup" for his first pitch and the ball came barrelling out at him and buzzed his head. It was hilarious. So, we made Cman put on his helmet and put the pitch on "grounder" so it would be low. Well, thank goodness he had his helmet on because it nailed him in the forehead. And yes, that is the one I have on video, but I cant get it to lad. I will keep trying to get this loaded, until then, just imagine it. I am laughing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment