Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, April 12, 2010

Poppy's Pickles




This is one of my favorite pictures from Easter Weekend. Last year, Poppy and Grammy had a great yield in the garden and with that came pickles, salsa, and lots of good veggies. Crawford is a pickle condesuier if you can imagine. He likes the big ones that you can get at Sam's in the plastic jars that last forever and ever. If we go to any kind of sporting event, he must have a pickle. So, when we were making sandwiches for our lunch at Poppy and Grammy's house, of course he thought he wanted to jump off into eating one. Well, I have had Poppy's pickles, so I knew what was coming. I grabbed my camera and got the above reaction. It was too funny. He loved them though, I think he ended up eating 3 or so of them. Hear's hoping Poppy's garden has another successful year.

1 comment: