Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crawford #2

Okay, Okay...good thing I changed the title to "Crawford" huh?!? Let's see...whirlwind week.
Last week, Jason had his septo/fess (fancy words for sinus and nasal cavitites cleared of alot of polyps and nasty infected ooze). So, it has been really crazy at our house. I have a picture of him, but he threatened me, so it's not on here (Mrs. Sherry, feel free to share if you want). He is (I am happy to report) feeling much better this week. He started his 2x a week allergy shots and also is still under doctors care for at least another week, so no work, no travel, no nothing!! I think the couch is formed to his rear right now (against his will, he is being a tough patient). He wants to do things and Crawford doesnt understand why he can't play football every night. So, it's kinda hard around our house right now. We were suppose to be heading down to Houston for a wedding this weekend, but the doctor said that is a no-go, so we will miss you guys we were suppose to see. Looks like we will be home bound for another week or so. Crawford is having a great time at his new school and no longer asks about his old daycare. He still isnt crazy about the uniform, but that too will pass (I hope!) So, hope you are all having a great day as I am having a wonderful day with Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment