Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Been Gone...

Okay, so it has been a while since I have updated, but when I am chasing kids at school, then Cman, then the Big J, it is hard to keep up lately. So, I promise (Mrs. Sherry), I will have new pics and stories up soon. This weekend,we went to my parents for some R&R. Well, R&R turned into fishing with Asher and Cman. We ended up with about 40 perch all together and then decided to clean them and fry them. BEST MEAL EVER! On top of that, my brothers family gave Cman a Vandal baseball hat so his baseball outfit is now complete. Too bad he can't start until next year. I am glad we have another summer to not have to plan around ball games though. On another up side, only 6 more weeks of school and I have survived my first year. Woohoo! So, new updates and pictures coming soon. Promise!!! Until then, hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment