Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

C's Soccer Debut

GO BOWFINS!!!!





Crawford had his first soccer game this past Saturday and it was so exciting, I think I jumped up and down more than I was supposed to. (Sorry Cash!) Crawford scored six of his teams nine goals. (I'm not bragging, just stating facts!!) It was so much fun to watch him so excited about something. He was really having a great time running around and actually knew how to get in the group and get the ball. He was so excited, he didnt want to take his soccer clothes off when we got home. He stayed in his soccer clothes until I made him change. I can't wait until his next game to see him play again. (Hopefully, it wasn't a fluke!!) Until next time....GOOOOOOOOOO BOWFINS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment