Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

27 Weeks

27 weeks Highlights






Well, I guess the biggest highlight is that no matter what, Baby Cash will be here in the next 13 weeks one way or the other. Downside to this, nursery still not ready, baby stuff still in the attic and a husband that works 24/7 becuase it is deer season and he has to get the bad guys as Crawford would say. But, I will get it done, well he will.






Baby Weight this week: 2.2 lbs



Baby Height: 15 in.



Trimester: last week of the 2nd



Biggest Development: Hearing is almost fully developed and baby Cash loves to hear his big brother talk. When Crawford talks, Cash kicks. I am sure that this is to show me the great relationship they will have when they are older, hopefully minus the kicks. :) His taste buds are also almost fully developed and guess what...he does NOT like spicy food. (We are in deep disagreement there!)






Next week is the 4d sonogram where we get to see him up close and personal. I can only hope he looks just like Cman, but I will take a dark haired baby boy that looks like his daddy also. Time is passing quickly and I am ready for Crawford to meet his baby brother.






See ya next week with new pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment