Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November thankfulness...

Day 1--Nov 1 (Tuesday)

I am thankful for a great God that is awesome and can do anything he wants with my life at any given time. I am thankful to be able to work at a school that I can worship him openly and with my kiddos in my class. I am thankful that he is kind and loving and has put me exactly where I am supposed to be in my life.


Day 2--Nov 2 (Wednesday)

I am thankful for my awesome family. I could not be where I am or who I am without them. I am the mother to the greatest little boy anyone could ever ask for with another one on the way. I am so excited that I get to experience the joys of our families together with the most awesome husband a girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment