Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Days

Well, let's see...Not to terribly much to report in the past couple of days. I passed my social studies part of my program, and am currently on the math section. YIKES! When all this is through, I get to take my real exit exam and pray I pass so I can get a job in the fall teaching. That would be gerat!! Crawford man is growing bigger by the second. It is really depressing. He talks in complete sentences and talks alot. He will tell you all about his day if you just ask. His new thing is sitting on the arm of the recliner with his helmet and "riding" it like a bull. He puts his Cars helmet on and goes crazy. It is fun to watch him. He is growing so fast. Still no news on the homefront as far as finding somewhere to live. I dont know what we are going to do, but it has to be done soon one way or the other. Jason's come home date is getting closer. Only 7 weeks!!! Yay! I have managed to pack about 20 boxes so far and guess what?! That is not even a dent in the house. UGH! I hate moving. We are headed home for mother's day this weekend. Happy Mother's day Grammy, Granny, Mammy Jo, Grandma and Lolly and all of our Aunts. We love you! Grammy's surgery went good on her leg, Poppy's garden somewhat survived the floods in Houston, daddy's arm is getting better, Lolly is busy chasing grandkids, baby Hawkins is on its way soon, my brothers team has a playoff game this weekend and if I left anything out, I am sorry. I will have pictures up soon. Hope you are all doing great!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Crawford sounds like a little pistol....hmmm it must run in the genes.

    ReplyDelete