Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunny Days





So, my mother in law told me I was falling behind in my committment to add pictures of Crawford and send them weekly, so I guess I better add some. So, here we are. Let's see what is new in the Roesner family. Jason will be in for a day (yes, a day, but I am taking all I can get right now) next weekend. He is riding in with one of the other guys from his class. We will get to see him Saturday and Sunday and he will head back early Monday morning. I have been busy this weekend packing the house. Still no word on where we are moving as far as finding a house, but we are moving, that is inevitible. I am looking on a daily basis for houses, there just isn't much out there in the way of rent houses and we are really ready to buy, but not without Jason being home. Crawford has learned a new trick of getting on the side of the recliner and riding it like a bull. He will say "hee haw" cowboy. He also loves to play baseball outside in the afternoons. This is our new daily ritual. He has a new "buzz" cut haircut that he likes to show off. I can tell he is much cooler. It is just sad because he looks older. He is constantly talking and repeating new things. I guess I better watch what I say, huh. We are having lots of fun with the long hours of sunshine, playing until bathtime. He cries when we have to come in to eat. His new favorite food is hamburgers and if you ask him what he wants for supper, he says hamburger. His new movies of choice are Game Plan, Rookie of the Year, and The Derby Stallion. We have to have these to watch before bed. He is turning into quite the little sports boy. Other than that, all is good here in Karnack. I am finished with the math section of my program and starting on the english and language arts tomorrow. This is all getting me prepped for the TeXes in June right after Jason's graduation from the academy. So, our lives for the next couple of months is scheduled madness. Let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment