Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Crawford" Family Visit







Jason, Crawford and I just got back from a flying visit to Van to meet my cousin's daughter. Now, I am sure you are all scratching your head, going huh. Well, I have a cousin (only blood cousin on my dad's side) named Brian. Brian is my dad's brother, Steve's son. He moved from Dallas with his mother to California when we were about 10. We are 6 months apart and spend most of our childhood summers together with Mammy Jo. Well, his wife Alexis and him and his baby girl Madison Crawford came into town from Arizona. They now live in Yuma, Arizona. Madison is 6 months younger than Crawford. It was fun to see them play. When we would call Crawford, she would stop also since that is what they say to her with her name when she is in trouble. We met them at mom and dad's and the kids played together after just minutes, realizing that each of them were with their family. We got to visit for a while and then headed to the Farmhouse in Van to eat. Madison and Crawford were running around the restaurant playing with each other. It reminded me of when Brian and I were younger, always getting into some sort of trouble. The night ended with a group picture of four generations. Uncle Steve, Brian, Madison, Mammy Jo, Crawford, Daddy and me. It was a great visit and I cant wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment