Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July

Gracie and Crawford playing at the Seaborn's.

This picture is the bouncehouse we had at the party. Crawford was terrified of it.


For the Fourth of July, we went to our friends from Lufkin's house, the Seaborns. This was an ordeal because I came down with an awful stomach bug I am still trying to get over a week later. But, we saddled up, (all four of us including Suzee) and headed that way. Friday night was for finishing the outside with all but the decorations and Saturday morning the wildness began. Kristin and Justin had worked their tails off setting up for this party. They rented a huge balloon bouncehouse and slide and then the guys made a 100 foot slip in slide. It was awesome. I was sick, so I didnt get to partake in much of the fun, but I had just as much fun watching. Crawford was scared of the bounce house because it was so loud, but the big boys (a.k.a. Jason, Justin, Andy and Brent) were having a ball in it. Bunny the lifeguard--we know him as Justin--was on duty, so it was not too scary. LOL!!! Crawford enjoyed the cookies that were in the theme of the party--a luau. The boys played on the slide and bouncehouse and then lit up the sky with fireworks. I will be adding pictures later of the festivities, again...when I get the internet hooked back up so I can add them. Hope you all had a fun Fourth, celebrating our nation's independence.





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a BLAST!! Ava loves the bounce houses. I am looking for any event so that we can have one :O)

    ReplyDelete