Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Music Explanation

Okay, for those of you viewing our blog, I must explain the music that comes on with it. Until yesterday I had only 3 songs on the page, then Jason came in when I was updating a blog, so we added some music. First, we added "My Dingaling." The reason this song was added was some kind of suprise to me, Jason said that he was currently trying to teach that song to Crawford and that he liked it, so we added it. "The Battle of New Orleans" was a childhood favorite of Jason's, so again, added. "Delta Dawn" is a Kacal (Jason's moms family) kind of tradition. This song was first heard by me as we were floating down the Frio at the family reunion the first summer I went with them 8 years ago. It has since been sang on many different Kacal Family occasions. Yes, I know, kinda weird, but that is us. I just wanted to let you guys know why these songs are on here and hope that you find them as special as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment