Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jason Gone to Northern OK


I wish I could blink my eyes or wiggle my nose and it be November 7th and my husband would be finished with all of his out of town, out of state training. It is really taking a toll on my little man and myself. Please keep us in your prayers as I have to explain why daddy is not home to Crawford. He will say, "daddy work?" and I have to tell him yes, but he will be home soon. Not soon enough for me and Crawford. I know this is on God's path for Jason, it is just hard to explain that to my little man. He will be back soon, just wanted to have you guys all add us to your list of prayers that the next few weeks fly by. Until then, we look at this picture daily to remind us of him being at work.


No comments:

Post a Comment