Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, October 5, 2009

Saturday with the Cousins

Saturday, Crawford and I had a play date with my mom (Lolly) and the Hawkins kiddos (Ellie, Asher, and Baby Brooks). We started out our day going to watch my friend Christy's kids play a game of soccer (Elizabeth and Jon). They played awesome, little Elizabeth is a soccer machine. She ran the field. Then we were off to the Hawkins house for some fun. We played every sport there is, watched a sad game of Aggie Football (dont say a word Sherry or Mark!!), and ate pizza and mexican food. The day was beautiful and we spent most of it outside. Ellie, Asher and Crawford hit a bucket of balls of the tee, and then Lolly and I retreived them. The boys played in the dirt, greass, mud, and anything else that would get them dirty. They climbed in Ellie's old Barbie Jeep which they later filled with leaves and sticks and rocks. Ellie and Asher danced for us to thriller. It was hilarious. The boys played trains and cars and bounced on the horse ball and bugged Ellie. It was a great day of cousin fun!! But darn it, I forgot my camera, so I will not be able to put pictures up until I get some off of moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment