Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hudson Family Reunion

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins, Lolly at the Hudson Family Reunion

My Great Uncles and My Grandmother at the Family Reunion
Uncle Frank even put on Crawfords Patch



Crawford the Pirate at the Pirate's Festival in Granbury
This past weekend, Crawford and I loaded up with mom, dad and Abel and headed North to Granbury, TX for a weekend of fun with the family. It was my Mammy Jo's family reunion. Her older brothers and her come together for this every year. It is always a great time filled with many memories. Last time we went, Crawford was 6 months old, so this year was alot of fun. He had everyone wrapped around his little finger. We went to a pirate fest where he got to dig in buried treasure, well Lolly and Mammy Jo dug, Crawford laughed at them and I took the pictures. We did a little shopping and a lot of eating. Of course, you have to eat!! It was lots of fun and I cant wait for the next one. I got to see lots of family members I have not seen in years, if ever. Mammy Jo's brothers are awesome and lots of fun to be around and love to tell stories of the days when they were younger. It is lots of fun. My dads cousins come and they too have a good time telling stories and catching up on grandbabies and future grandbabies and dogs and granddogs and all that. It was a great weekend despite cruddy weather and we cant wait to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment