Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, October 19, 2009

Homecoming/Birthday Weekend '09







This past weekend was my birthday and Homecoming/Oil Festival in Van. It was full of fun times, of course, just missing my Jason man! Crawford was so excited for the football game and wearing his garter that mom bought for him and Asher and Brooks. He got to wear a Vandal tattoo all weekend (he would not let me wash it off). The game was tight until the end and the Vandals pulled off a victory..woohoo!! Saturday, we started off the day with the Oil Festival at the city park where Crawford got a baseball cupcake and Lolly got a carrot cake. Then we headed to get ready for our big bonfire at mom and dad's house. They asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told them all I wanted was a grilled steak and family. So, that is what I got. Daddy and mom built a bonfire and Bubba, Holly, Ellie, Asher, Brook, Robby and Garebear came over. It was lots of fun. There were smores involved, so it was actually comical. We had a great time. Thanks to all of you guys that wished me a happy bday! Sunday we had dinner with Mammy Jo, Papa Pete and Uncle Steve to wrap up the bday weekend! All in all, it was great!






No comments:

Post a Comment