Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sickness has left the house....we HOPE!

Well, no pictures lately you might say.....hmmmm....probably because we have all three been sick for a week straight and not camera worthy at all. Man, what a week we have had. Last Thursday night, Crawford climbed in bed with me and Jason because he was not feeling well. Much to my suprise, at about midnight, I hear a cough then feel a wet, nasty feeling down my shoulder. Yep, I had been puked upon. The most awful smell ever, and on our brand new sheets and comforter and pillows and floor and mattress and EVERYWHERE. So, we gave him pedialite, and new jammies, and headed to his room to sleep on his bed. Then repeat. Ugh, at this point, we were running out of places to sleep. So, Jason got in the recliner and held Cman, and I laid on the love seat. Then, repeat again. (Sensing a pattern yet?) So, finally (because I was not about to let him lay on our new sofa and love seat) we took the mattress off of his top bunk and he laid in the living room floor watching disney channel. Jason slept on the couch and I slept in the recliner. He got sick several more times through the night, so we decided to keep him home Friday. I went to work and Jason kept him. When I got home, Crawford was bouncing around like nothing had happened. So Saturday, we just hung around the house in our jammies and watched tv. Sunday, we were in the middle of the offering at church, and Jason elbowed me and said "we gotta go...NOW!" So, we headed home as quickly as possible, and the rest of the story goes alot like Crawford's did. Jason was down for the count. Sunday night, Crawford got a high fever and cough. UGH! Monday morning, I woke up puney and started the cycle all over again. Let's just say, our sewer system got a work out over the weekend. Jason, Crawford and I all stayed home Monday. Tuesday morning, Crawford was running 102.7 degree fever, so off to the doctor him and daddy went. The doctor said there were alot of viruses going around, not to panic, and let it run its course. Well, it had (through all three of us!!!) Now, after a thorough cloroxing of the entire household, I think I can say, we are all back to feeling better. So, I promise more pictures to come soon, since we actually look like human beings again and not zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment