Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday's with Crawford

When I started this blog a year ago, Jason was out of town and I was basically doing it for him. Now, I am keeping it up because I love to show off our son and the many things we do from week to week. So, as of today, every week for sure I will have a blog on here. It may not be full of pictures, though I will try, but I will be keeping everyone updated on our doings and coming and goings. I am going to call it "Tuesday's with Crawford". So, every Tuesday I will be updating with a "Tuesdays with Crawford" blog. I will try my best to get pictures on here regularly also. This Tuesday momma is excited the sun is shining today and when Crawford gets home, we can bundle him up and let him play outside with Suzee. He is not an indoor fan at all when the sun is up. So, I will take pictures, add pictures, and have at least one blog a week for you all. Hope you are all great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment