Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, June 13, 2011

10 weeks

Today marks 10 weeks of being pregnant with our "gummy bear." I am feeling a little better, but still sick in the afternoons. Last week, Jason and I went to the doctor for the first ultrasound and if I ever figure out how to get the darn picture on here, I will have it. We didnt have one that early with Cman, so it was neat to see the little blob and the heart flashing on the screen. Crawford said that there is no way that is a baby in that picture. I am going to keep weekly updates and try to take pictures so that you can see the progress of "gummy" and my huge, quick growing belly. Right now, I just look chubbier than usual, so I am ready to look pregnant. (Did I just say that?) Jason is crazy busy with work and Cman and I are kinda just hanging out for the summer waiting to do a few fun things with friends and family. We thought we had other summer obligations, but those didn't pan out, so now we are free. (God knows what is best for us!!) Today has consisted of playing with playdough, watching cartoons, making strawberry shortcakes and me watching him chase the dogs outside. I am loving every bit of it. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment