Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, June 20, 2011

11 Weeks

Okay, there is a blog that I follow and she is doing pregnancy stats every week, which is a pretty neat thing, so I guess I will follow trend and update my followers each week. I will try to get pictures soon, but right now I just look like a chubby girl, not a pregnant one.

So...here are our highlights for WEEK 11

Baby Size: 1.6 in. (The size of a lime)
Baby Weight:.25 oz.
Days to go: 203 (that's for 40 weeks, we won't make that)
Trimester: 1st (for one more week!!)
Cravings: Avacados and Soup
Weight Gain: -3 lbs. (Can't keep anything down)
Favorite Moment: Crawford giving me kisses on the belly

We go back to the Dr. in two weeks for another check-up where we will get the baby's heartrate. We will find out the gender at the end of July or beginning of August depending on the next appointment date.

No comments:

Post a Comment