Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

17 Weeks

This week marks week 17, man time is flying by with this one. We went to the doctor Monday and everything looked good. (Good enough for me to get to go to Alaska!!! YAY!!!) The baby is a wiggly little turkey who would show nothing but its hiney. So, we try again for the big reveal on the 17th. Next week, we leave for Alaska for a week, which is exciting but sad also for me. Cman is staying with my parents and I have NEVER been away from him. YIKES. Hope Asher is ready to play alot so that Cman is not to worried about mama being gone. He also got signed up for soccer this week. Yes, I will officially be a soccer mom. There is a tball league for the fall that we considered signing him up for, but we were afraid he would never play another sport again once he starts baseball.


17 Week Highlights:

Baby Size: Onion

Mama's size: -3 lbs. (all that sweating I did in College Station!!)

Baby Gender: Still unknown, gotta cute rump though. :)

Mama's Cravings: Coke...of course it is a limited intake, I promise


There probably wont be an update until two weeks since we will be in Alaska next week. YAY for cooler weather for the pregnant chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment