Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ketchikan, AK August 2011

The view from the room we got to stay in. A very lucky little girl gets to wake up to this view every day.
Jason and I in front of the passageway through Ketchikan, AK.



My handsome hubby in his wedding attire. No, he didnt get to keep the hat on, but I liked it.





In front of the famous Ketchikan sign.









The GORGEOUS sunset we got to view. So pretty!!! God is amazing.


A couple of weeks ago, we got to attend a wedding and have a weeks vacation in Ketchikan, AK. LUCKY US!!! It was so beautiful and cool there. I missed my little man, but he had fun with Lolly and Grumps while we were there. Jason's good friend from college lives in Ketchikan and was getting married and Jason was the best man. We were honored to get to go and stay with them for a week. I have tons of pictures and only uploaded a few on here for now until I can edit the others to show the beauty of Ketchikan. Jason got to go crabbing one afternoon and that night, we had the same fresh crab he pulled out of the ocean that afternoon. Wahoo. We got to eat lots of seafood, well Jason did, and I ate what I am allowed to eat being pregnant. The wedding was gorgeous and the reception a blast. We had tons of fun and can't wait to go back. I will be adding more pictures of it soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment