Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Valentine


My Valentine

He's a hoot and a half, always the life of the party, and of course sometimes over does it to point of making me crazy, but he is mine.
This picture is from when we went to Alaska for Charlie's wedding two years ago. It amazes me how different he looks when he is not hiding behind the beard he currently has crawling across his face, or the long hair he is growing because that was our deal (grow beard=grow out hair). He is the sweetest, most kind hearted, God loving, God fearing, hardworking, best daddy, best friend a girl could ask for and he's been my Valentine for 13 years now. I could not imagine my life without him and thank God everyday that he is in it and can not wait to see what life has in store for us.
Happy Valentine's Day J Fred. I love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment