Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer '14

When my grandmother asks why I haven't updated this blog lately...I guess that means I better get busy doing just that. We have honestly been super busy this summer. We have been to Galveston, Houston, College Station, San Antonio, back to Houston, and Jason and I are about to head to Hawaii, (yes, I said Hawaii) while he works and I lay around.  I am so excited and blessed to be able to go with him on this adventure while the boys get to spend some time with his parents having lots and lots of fun I am sure. Jason is going for a work detail and I am going to go with him for a week. We just celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary, so I am super excited to be spending this time with him even if he has to work. We will round out the summer with a trip to see my grandma and grandpa and find some things to do in Dallas that the kids will enjoy. I plan on uploading and catching up with pictures very soon, when I find my darn cord to make it quick and easy. I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and I will be sharing more soon and try to keep up with this thing better. I laugh because I only have like 13 followers and I am pretty sure only 2 or 3 look at it, but I enjoy sharing and reading others blogs also. It seems more personal than facebook, so I will be trying to keep this up. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment