Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Fun

 with Grammy and Poppy at the Astros Game
 Crawford's new jersey from Grammy and Poppy 
 Crawford and Cash at the Astros game
 Crawford's summer hair cut...o my!
 Road Tripping is our thing
 Climbing on the Century Tree at A&M
 in his old fashioned helmet at the Flag Room in the MSC on campus at A&M
 Everyone knows we have to have a Johnny jersey
On the ropes course at San Antonio Natural Caverns 

 Cash made friends with a goat at the Safari Park
Mommy, I am that cute and I did make that mess behind me 
 Crawford chilling on July 4th
 Ellie and her Uncle Jason on July 4th
Crawford with his sparkler July 4th




This summer, we have been busy playing with lots of friends and family in lots of different places. The pictures above show some of the things that we have done. We had lots of fun and I forgot the camera when we went to some of these places, so all I have are phone pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment