Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Week Gone By...


Hey again! I was told I needed to write at least once a week, so here it is. It has been a busy one. Crawford has had a busy one. I am telling you I had no idea one child could be so rotten. Well, I guess maybe I could...hee hee. Crawford had another birthday party this past Sunday. What a whirlwind it has been. It was fun. We were suppose to have it at the park in Van, however with the monsoon that came last week, we changed it to the "gameroom." He had many family members there, and of course, thank you all. If I was to name you guys, this blog would be 30 pages long. I must say a special thanks to Ryan and Ridge for helping dad put together Crawford's new tractor. He loves it, and it is still together in one piece, just ask mom how much weight the trailer can handle. (That is another story in itself, hilarious as it may be!) We have been rushing home every day to play on it when we got home. Crawford is at this moment, partaking in his good bag Mrs. Sherry gave him for St. Patrick's Day. He is wearing his big boy "Cars" underwear over his diaper and was eating whoppers until I made him stop. As far as Mr. Roesner goes, he is doing good from what I can tell. He said he feels like he is in the core at A&M again, because he has uniform inspections and has to polish his boots and stuff like that. We are rallying together and me and Crawford are headed to Mobile, AL to see him next weekend one way or the other. If anyone wants to join, let me know. I am so excited that Crawford and I are going to get to see him! I will keep you all updated on that also. Oh, and if any of you are wondering, you can sign on to this so that when I put new posts up, you get an email. Love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment