Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

One Month Down






Well, It has been officially one month since Jason left for FLETC. For those of you that are not familiar with him leaving, that is his Federal Law Enforcement Training. I know now that I took alot he does for granted. I have not been on time to work since he left. Thank goodness for a great, understanding boss. I realize now that getting Crawford ready in the mornings is a feat in itself and I need to start about 30 minutes earlier than I did when Jason was here. It is crazy how Crawford tells me every morning no, he does not want to get up and get dressed. He also tells me "no daddy, no go." He is protesting daycare at the age of two. Oh yes, and he turned two this week. Wow. He got to talk to his daddy on the phone, which was nice, but now we are looking into trying to get a webcam for our computers so we can skype. I know that it would be nice to see him, even if only for a second for Crawford and me to say goodnight. He will kiss the phone and tell his daddy night night, but it is not the same as seeing him. So, please keep us in your prayers. Cell phones are wonderful things because I can take pictures and send them to Jason. He is getting almost one a day if I can get Crawford to act right for them. His latest thing is wanting to say cheese with a popeye grin (one eye open). Jason took Crawford's Lightning McQueen with him and is sending us pictures of him in different places. Last week, we got one of Lightning on the boat in the ocean where Jason was deep sea fishing. (Rough training huh.) He was eating some shark that he caught. We are trying to see him in about two weeks if we can all make it. He has big tests coming up and we have a birthday party next weekend and a visit from Grammy and Poppy next weekend. That should get his mind off missing daddy a little bit. Keep reading, I will keep everyone updated as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment