Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Changes...

Well, today is my last day at the Solomon Law Center. I have worked here for a year and a half, but next week I start my three weeks of torture at the ESC in Kilgore for my teaching certificate. While I will miss it greatly, I know that I have to do what is best for me and my family, which is finishing up the trainings required for my teaching certificate. Of course, I still have NO job for the fall, but I know that God is going to put me where I need to be and provide all that we need between now and then. It is bittersweet, because I really love my job, bosses and coworker, but if all goes right, Coke will be DA next year anyway and they will be at the courthouse. Jason says it's my turn to do what I love and get my dream job (teaching), so he is in support of this also, plus it's a three week training. So, with that said, I will miss you SLC, but I will be close by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment