Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tuesday's with Crawford #14-Crazy Scary!!!

This week, no pictures, and not alot of words, just PRAISE TO GOD!! After a great anniversary weekend with my two favorite boys (spent in Shreveport), we were just minutes in our front door when Crawford came to me spitting saying "nasty." Well, I jumped off the couch to see what was "nasty" and on the counter was Jason's blood pressure pills, OPENED!!! So, Jason put Crawford under one arm, and the rest is a blur to me until I had to witness my poor little 3 year old child in a papoose, strapped down with only his head out, being held down, getting his stomach pumped...through his nose!! Yah, there's a visual for you huh?!? After pumping my helpless childs stomach for more than 30 minutes, they put charcoal down him in hopes that it would pass through his system and get the rest of the poison out. So, we stayed overnight and after his pedi came in and checked on him, a call to poison control, and one very scared mommy and daddy, we got to go home. He is back to his normal self now, running and jumping and playing. Having tons of fun, being a boy. And, yes....all medicine/first aid/anything he could get into...is now in a locked box in a locked cabinet. Let me be the first to say...Jason had NOT been careless with his medicine laying around. It was out of reach, but the little toot got on a chair from the dining room and pulled it down and got the childproof cap off. So, noone is at fault, just praising GOD that Cman is okay and back to himself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!!! How incredibly scary!!! Praise to GOD that he is back to his normal self!!!! Big Hugs to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete