Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday's with Crawford #15




Guess what, this week, Tuesday with Crawford is actually coming on a Tuesday, and with pictures. Wow. I actually have a little time tonight and am trying to catch up a little bit. Let's see...the pictures I am adding are from July 4th, 2010 with the Ingram's (my sister in law's family) and the other's are from the art exhibit at the Michelson Art Museum. These past few weeks have been crazy, and I am on my last week of training at Region VII for my alternative certification program, so...my life will slow down for a week or so. Ha ha ha! But, we are looking forward to an upcoming family wedding of Jason's cousin Justin, so we get to see the family. Jason is an usher in it, so I look forward to him having to shave and wear his contacts at the same time. :) He had an exciting day today, he got interviewed on the radio station here in Marshall for the upcoming deer season and deer hunt that will be held. It is available on KHMT.com if anyone wants to hear him. Crawford is doing great, growing like a weed. Right now, it is all about spider man. Suddenly, he wants to eat, breathe and be spiderman. It's lots of fun, but I hope he eventually grows out of the comic book stage (he gets it from his daddy!). So, I hope everyone is having a cool (hahaha) week. See ya next Tuesday for another Tuesday with Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment