Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1


A picture of myself with 10 facts.

I know it said a picture of me and 10 facts...but my number one fact is...
1) I love this man more than anything in the world and on this day, I was happy and felt beautiful.
2) I believe that my perfect son was a gift from a family member that had went on to Heaven...thank you so much Matthew Thomas Frank. I hope he is half the man you were.
3) I bleed maroon and white, red and white, and blue and white. (Aggies, Vandals, and Dallas Cowboys). You can take the girl outta Van, but you can't take Van outta the girl.
4) My mom is my best friend, always has been and I am pretty sure, will be forever.
5) I love my life and sometimes sit and feel sorry for people that aren't a part of it.
6) My husband jokes that my family is the "mafia of Van", I have never told him any different.
7) My hero's growing up and still are my daddy and my big brother.
8) If I could move Tennessee closer to TX, we would have stayed living in Ridgely, because those people are our family too.
9) If I could, I would eat at Olive Garden or any mexican restraunt seven days a week.
10) I love cheesy chick flicks, any disney movie and trashy reality t.v.

1 comment: