Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, January 27, 2011

day 2



This one is suppose to be a picture of the person I have been closest with the longest...

Well, I could not choose just one of these great, wonderful people and my little Erin Kay is missing, but these are the people. I know that if I needed any one of them at any time, all it takes is a phone call. It is the Crow grandchildren in order down to Robby because EK was not able to make it that night. (This picture is from our Grandma's 70th birthday party.)
I met these either when I was born or when they were born and we have been close ever since. I love all of them so much.
#1 is Mandy and she is a little firecracker and often the life of the party. We love to laugh together and share stories of our lives from our childhood.
#2 is my big brother and the one I have been closest with the longest, Jerami. He is the first born boy and boy you better remember it. (Sorry Nat!) He is one of my hero's and is someone I know I can count on anytime, for anything.
#3 is Jewlea. She is smart and a little sassy also. She always was around when I was younger because we lived close together both in Pruitt and in Van, but she also would drive us rugrats to school every morning and only complain under her breath.
#4 is Nat. He is the teddy bear out of all of us. He is the sweetest, gentlest guy I have ever known and we had many memories together both growing up and now with our own families.
#5 is me.
#6 is one of the ones I am closest to. It is Dee Dee. We have many, many memories and make more every chance we get. She was a the one we liked to pick on because well, if you take out the E's in her name and switch it to O's, you get the picture. But, there are not many weeks that go by without me or her calling each other just to see how things are going, or we just text a simple hey.
#7 is Robby. She is another one I am closest to. Robby and I spent much of our time ganging up on Dee Dee because she was the easiest to cry. (Hey...what else are cousins good for?) Robby, Dee Dee and I traded boyfriends several times, one she dated was one of my best friends so that put us together alot. (RIP Adam!!)
#8 (not pictured) is my EK. The baby of the fabulous four girls. She is one that although I hardly ever get to see anymore, I know that when we have a conversation, we pick up where we left off last time. She was a little manipulative (but what baby of four girls is not). She is still one of my most favorite people and I miss seeing her.
So, my person(s) I have been closest to for the longest...the first 8 Crow babies. Love them all and can only hope that we stay this close forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment