Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 10, 2011=Snow Day


Crawford was so excited...he liked it last year, but loved it this year.





Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! It started snowing late in the day Sunday, and being a teacher, of course I crossed my fingers for a snow day, and late Sunday night, we found out we were having one. Sorry to all of you that had to drive to work in it, or live down in Houston and didn't get any, but we made the most of our day and played until Crawford and I could not feel our fingers anymore. Too fun! Crawford's favorite part of the day was riding his four wheeler through the snow and sliding. He was not happy today, when we had to come to school, but then again, it is only January. I am sure this crazy Texas weather will return before the spring. Hope you had a good snow day too!

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! We have more snow than we can handle and don't go out to play b/c it is just toooooo cold!!! The other day my car read -5 degrees...see, I wasn't joking...tooooo cold!! So, you guys enjoy it for us. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete