Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

14 WEEKS

We have reached week 14 in baby growing. And yes, the baby is definitely showing his or her self now. My tummy is officially a pregnant looking tummy. I can't believe how much faster it happened this time.


Pregnancy Highlights for week 14:


Baby size: 3.4 in (lemon)

Baby Weight: 1.5 oz

Developments this week: The baby is busy moving in my belly. (Can't feel it yet though). The baby is also sprouting some hair. (Crawford was bald, so we will see.)

Cravings this week: Oranges


Crawford is ready to find out what he is having. Come on August. (We will find out hopefully before we head to Alaska.) I am feeling much better and am starting to pull out some of my old maternity clothes because they are so much more comforatable to sit in.


Pics to come soon. Jason is gone this week to Wisconsin and it is hard to get Cman to take a flattering picture. LOL!!!

1 comment: