Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

15 Weeks

This week marks week 15. Yay. We are cruising right along with this pregnancy. It seems like every week was extra long when I was pregnant with Cman. I guess because it was the first child and I was in Tennessee without our families.

Highlights for Week 15:

Baby Size: 4.0 inches (size of a navel orange)


Baby Weight: 2.5 oz

Big Developments: The legs are growing longer than the arms, and he or she can move all those tiny joints and limbs. (Still can't feel it yet)

Cravings: This week, I have wanted pears. Not just pears, pears with mayonaise and cheese. Ugh. Sounds nasty typing it, but it was good while it lasted.

Fun things this week: We went to a Captain's game in Shreveport, ate at Joe's Crab Shack and Cman and I went and saw Zookeeper at the movies.

Weight Gain: +1


Crawford is having a blast telling me how big my belly is getting. He likes to lift up my shirt and talk to the baby through the belly button. I can't wait until he feels the baby move on his side.


Guesses on Sex: Jason says boy, Crawford now WANTS a baby brother, mom says girl, and I keep changing my mind.


Next week we will be in College Station with Jason all week. Fun for us, but he will be in training. I expect to hit all of my favorite restraunts without having to up that weight gain too much next week. So far, so good with that. It is all belly right now and I hope to keep it that way.








No comments:

Post a Comment