Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to my Big Boy!

Three years ago today was one fof the scariest, craziest, and best days of my life because of you my little man!!! Happy Birthday to my Crawford who brings me nothing but smiles and joy all day long, every single day. Three years ago, I was wondering who you would look like, praying that you had your daddy's big blue eyes, which you do and wondering if you were going to have mommy's fingers and toes, which you dont!! I want you to know, you light up so many of our world's! You are the reason daddy and mommy were put on this earth! To love you and teach you right from wrong and all about Jesus. I hope you know how special you are to us all! Have a great birthday sweet boy!! Love, Mommy and Daddy and everyone else!!

1 comment: