Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Falling behind!!

Hey! For all three of you that actually look at this blog every now and then, sorry...I have fallen behind this week. Crawford has been sick...AGAIN! This time with a hugely, terrible, make you wanna cry cold. Yesterday, Jason finally took him to the doctor, (we kept thinking it would pass), and they put him on some heavy steroids and chest medicine. He seems to be doing better already and has actually been at daycare all day today so far. He can't go to daycare with a fever, so Jason and I have been splitting days of work. He watched C in the morning and I headed home after lunch. I haven't even had the camera out since this past weekend, and I havent even loaded those pictures on yet. We are going to have his birthday party at our house this weekend and that has put me into crazy mode. Here I thought we had gotten really settled in and I start looking around at the bare walls and empty shelves and think to myself, I have really fallen behind. So...I promise to keep back up on the " Tuesdays with Crawford" updates and more pictures. I will have alot after this weekend of his birthday party. We hope to have lots of fun. As for the little man, pray he starts feeling better and is back to himself soon. Also, prayers for Daddy (my daddy) to get back to a job at home! Plus, my great uncle was diagnosed with prostate cancer and my dear friend from Lufkin's mom that I have emailed about has taked a turn for the worse with her cancer. So, please...keep all these people in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment