Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 10


A picture of the person I do the craziest stuff with. Well, this would be an easy one if I actually did crazy things. I have lived a pretty tamed life. Actually, I can't say that I have done anything too wild at all. I like simplicity and had the fear of God in me where my daddy was concerned, so I was and still am a pretty tame person. I can't think of too many things I do or have done that are either crazy, wild or messed up. However, I can say that if I was to do something crazy, it would probably be with my older brother. You see, he can talk me into almost anything and often did as a child. He is also the one who got me to take my first shot of alcohol on my 21st birthday, came to College Station to take me to the places he had fun at when he was there before me, and lots more. I am sure he will also be the person that if I ever want to get in trouble, I call.

No comments:

Post a Comment