Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 8




Day 8...A picture that makes me laugh. Well, I have many and have enjoyed going through lots and lots of pictures. Unfortunately, the ones that make me laugh the hardest are on my other computer, so I will have to add them on here when I get home but these two crack me up also.

The one from our wedding is when we were at our reception doing the "Aggie War hymn". What you can't see (because I can't load that picture our I would lose my job) is what happened afterwards. My family THINKS they are t.u. Longhorn fans because they have some ugly orange clothes, but really, they are just haters. My little cousins were doing the Longhorn sign on the other side of the room. So, me in my beautifuly wedding gown, started flipping them the bird. So, when I see this picture, I laugh remembering that.

The other is from when Stephie and I decided we would be the good and bad for Halloween. Oh my goodness, enough said. At the time I thought I looked cute, but now that I look at it, I wonder what the drag racers thought as they came in to the races. Jason thought it was hilarious, and I guess that is all that matters. Let me also mention, this was the night Stephie and Derek decided that they were mad about each other, so I say it was the angel/devil act that got them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment