Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 14

Someone I cannot imagine my life without...
These two boys!!
My boys!!



I have a blessed life. I love every minute of it. I don't even want to think about my life without these two guys. Yes, it was just me and Jason for a while, stuck off in Tennessee, but the second this little guy (now almost four...ugh!!!) came into this world, I knew what I was here for. My boys...Jason and Crawford. They make my world. Yes, I talk to my momma every day and of course my life without her is non existant and she is a great part of it, but these boys are my life. I live and breathe for them both. I can't wait to see them every day. (Which, thankfully, my job allows me to see Cman all day, everday as we are in the same school!) They are my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment