Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

day 7





What I treasure most....lots and lots and lots.
I treasure my true love waits ring that my parents have. I treasure my life, many things that God has granted my me.
The angel is a one my mom gave me when we lived in Tennessee. It is a willow, which I collect. But, it was the angel of remembrance. It was so that everytime I looked at her, I would remember my mommy. Yea, like I could forget her.I talk to her on the phone everyday. Thanks mom!!

The frog was given to my by my Mammy Jo when we lived in Tennessee. It is a prayer frog. Much like the Angel, it is to remember to pray. It is on our kitchen window sill so I know everday to remember to pray.

The ring is my engagement ring. It is a treasured item because it is from Jason, from his heart. He did it all by himself. It is currently at the jeweler for repair, and I feel naked. But, these are my favorite treasured items.

No comments:

Post a Comment