Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 9

Picture of someone who has gotten me through the most...I have two of those...
The first one is my mom. She is awesome! Just ask anyone in my family who their favorite Aunt or sister is and more than likely you are going to get my mom as an answer. She roots for everyone doing everything, pretty sure she has been at every birth our family has had (and that is alot of births...trust me!!), and she doesnt miss a ball game if she can help it. She is a rock that is a great daughter, mother, sister, aunt, and friend.




The other one who has gotten me through lots is my husband, Jason. He is so great. We have known each other only ten short years, been married for almost seven of those, have one beautiful son and hopefully more to come. But we had only been dating a short time when one of my best friends passed away in a car wreck and he had to get me through that. Also, my daddy (as most of you know), had a bad accident that landed him in the burn unit of Parkland for three weeks and I had to go in the "tank" and scrub his burned skin off. Jason was with me through that. We have ups, downs, highs, lows, but he gets me through it all. Of course, the most important day was when Crawford was born and I had to have an emergency C-Section and had to get knocked out so Jason got to see it all and was there as they got Cman out and worked on him to breathe. I know that if there is anything that goes wrong in our lives, he is the one I want by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment