Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 15

There are several things on my "bucket list". And, of course, I want to watch my baby boy grow up and any other child that may come along. I want to watch my child(ren) do anything and everything they want. But, Jason and I two things we want to do, one before we die and the other before we are fifty.
First, before I die, I want to go to Rome and see the Vatican. Since I am a Roman Catholic, I think this is the most awesome place we could ever get to visit. It is the birthplace of my religion and I think just being in the city would be awesome.


Second, Jason and I have decided we want to see all fifty states before we turn 50, together. (He is 361 days older than me, so I guess we must do it in his 49th year!) When we started dating, we decided we wanted to travel as much as we can. We want to do "something rememberable" in each state. We have gotten several checked off of our list...
Texas...met and married, been to several big cities and done many things.
Arkansas...Hot Springs, Eureka Springs (and more)
Missouri...Branson (several times), Spring Field (Bass Pro Shop)
Florida...Pensacola Beach
Georgia...Jekyll Island, Glynco, FLETC
Tennessee...lived, Nashville, Memphis (lots)
Nebraska...College World Series (Omaha)
Colorado...Durange (first Crow family ski trip for Jason)
I know there are some missing, I have them checked off on a map. We take pictures of each and I have two scrapbook pages for each state for us to fill up. So, this is another thing we are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment