Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 16


O my, to say who inspires me most would be hard. I am inspired by many. So, let me show you the pictures of most of the people that do inspire me.

This picture is of my brother, Jerami and his family. He inspires me as does my sister in law. They are raising three kiddos in a great Christian way, and it is so much fun to watch them grow up and be such a big part of their lives.

My mother and father in law inspire me also. My father in law is a machinist and works hard 6 days a week there and comes home and works in his shop, garden or anywhere else anyone needs him. My mother in law makes sure the family is together for functions and often stays up late hours planning the next get together.






Jason is of course an inspiration. He works hard every day and is a wonderful father. He loves his job and it makes me happy that he is doing what he loves.

My daddy is an inspiration to me. He has been through so much (surviving a burn--ugh) and is a great father, brother, son, cousin, uncle (just ask any neice or nephew), friend and nephew. O yea, and a great Grumps also.

The other picture is of my mom, her brothers and sisters and my grandma. All an inspiration. My family is very close and the glue that sticks us together is each of these people.

The picture of the "young un's" is my Papa Pete, Mammy Jo and her brothers and sister in laws. How can you not be inspired by these guys? They are all up there in age, but young at heart. Each year we have a reunion and they say how we may or may not see them the next year, and each year, I swear they look younger and are full of more spunk!! They are really inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment