Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 17




A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently...

Technically, this picture would have to be all of our staff, but this is our director at our school. Trinity Episcopal School, where I am a teacher at, has been the best thing to happen to me and for me. I took a job after school had already started, replacing a teacher that had been there for a while and already planned the year out, so I didnt know what to expect. But, these ladies took me in and have been great to me. I love my job, my coworkers and my kiddos. So much, that I am going to take my early childhood test this summer so I can get certified in it also. Trinity has been awesome for me and I know God knew what he was doing when he opened this door for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment