Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 12

Something I love...
Well, there are several somethings I love. I love my family, my pet, Jesus, my job, my friends, reading, scrapbooking and lots more. But, if you were to ask me what I really love and am so proud of...it is this...



Texas A&M. I have always heard, once and Aggie, always an Aggie and I believe it. Though, my final degree didn't come from there (I took my Mrs. instead), I am still and always will be a Texas Aggie. I love everything about Aggieland. I love the Maroon Whataburger building, the school, the town of College Station, and mostly Aggie Football. I stinking love it. There are so many great memories there, since I watched the band march when I was in high school, until my brother was there and I got to go to my first game, until my wedding day at the church across the street from there. It is more like an obsession at times, as I realize I am the one watching the games when Jason could care less and I am the one that jumps on anyone that talks bad about our school. I love Aggieland and always will. There is a saying in Aggieland that says "From the outside looking in, you don't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." This is so true.

1 comment:

  1. Whoop!!!! Love this post!! Maybe one day we will live close enough to each other that we can have "watch parties" together :) oooohhhhh, and take our kids to games together!!! Wouldn't that be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete