Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 23




A picture of my favorite book...
I wish I had some class answer to this like "Gone with the Wind" or "Casa Blanca" or some other great old fashioned book. But, truth is, I like trashy novels. I do like and have read several times "Pride and Prejudice", but other than that and the "Holy Bible", my ready stays trashy romance, or thriller killer novels. I love the "Twilight" series and have read them all several times. I am currently trying to get through "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo." And every once and a while, I even throw in a Harloquin Romance book. Truth is, I just love to read. My mom and I pass them back and forth with my grandma and then back to my mother in law and around again. It is one of my favorite passtimes. I often find myself cracking up at the way some of the books go into detail about, well you know, and find my face red as I read it. I also love Tess Gerritsen. Her books are face paced, medical murder mysteries. Really, if it is a book, and I haven't read it, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment